A CE approved safety boot for loggers and wood cutters, with cut protection and a steel toe cap to protect the feet.
EN ISO 17249:2004 E HRO, CLASS 2
The spacious last fits wider feet well.
- tightening strap
- quick-drying polyester lining
- ankle bone reinforcement
- rotationally rigid midsole
- steel toe cap (200 J)
- oil-resistant outsole
- sole can be fitted with studs
- durable and heat-resistant cleated mould sole
- chain saw protection, class 2 (chain saw speed 24 m/s)
HAKA felt liner sold separately.